2hire is building accessible digital mobility for everyone.
We believe that by giving people the best tools to launch, run, and scale their mobility services, we can help to shape the world's mobility of the future, together.
2hire accomplishes its goal through 2hireAsAdapter.
2hireAsAdapter in a few points:
- Lets you manage and control one vehicle and a thousand vehicles alike.
- No business logic.
- Provides a single interface for all kinds of vehicles.
- Serves as a base for multiple use cases (Car Rental, P2P Car Sharing, Multi-modal Sharing,...).
2hireAsAdapter is compatible with all kinds of vehicles.
A compatible vehicle:
- Is a standard entity.
- Produces the same results performing a generic interaction (Command).
- Returns a standardized answer to a generic parameter request (Signal).
A vehicle supports a set of interactions.
e.g. Open car doors
A vehicle exposes a set of parameters.
e.g. What's the position of my vehicle?
2hireAsAdapter is evolving through time:
- The generic set will grow to the entire extension of the specific set.
- It will be able to define composed signals.
- It will expose historical data.
- A galaxy of satellite projects will emerge around this system. Peer to Peer Car Sharing, Keyless Car Rental, Moped sharing, and much more...
2hireAsAdapter wants to improve everyday - Help us with your suggestions
Do you want to unlock new use cases or possibilities for 2hireAsAdapter?
Feel free to suggest it at [email protected]!
Updated 7 months ago