2hire is building accessible mobility for everyone.
We believe that by giving people the best tools to launch, run, and scale their mobility services, we can help to shape the world's mobility of the future, together.
2hire accomplishes its goal through 2hireAsAdapter.
2hireAsAdapter in a few points:
- Lets you manage and control one vehicle and a thousand vehicles alike.
- No business logic.
- Provides a single interface for all kinds of vehicles.
- Serves as a base for multiple use cases.
2hireAsAdapter is compatible with all kinds of vehicles.
A compatible vehicle:
- Is a standard entity.
- Produces the same results performing a generic interaction (Command).
- Returns a standardized answer to a generic parameter request (Signal).
A vehicle supports a set of interactions.
e.g. Open car doors
A vehicle exposes a set of parameters.
e.g. What's the position of my vehicle?
2hireAsAdapter is evolving through time:
- The generic set will grow to the entire extension of the specific set.
- It will be able to define composed signals.
- It will expose historic data.
- A galaxy of satellite projects will emerge around this system.
Updated 10 months ago